Come take a share | Coeur d’Alene Press
A major menu of pizza options is on offer at Lucy & Sevens Pizzeria which opened this week at 2045 Tea Olive Lane in the complex north of Maverik in Ramsey and Hanley.
Mike and Nicole Olender, and their 7-year-old daughter, Lucy, offer many pizzas, and by the slice, panuozzos (sandwich pizzas), small plates, salads, sweets and drinks.
Hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday with seating for 50 at tables inside (with a TV) and 30 outside with takeout and delivery (later). Phone 208-930-1227. Visit www.lucyandsevens.com.
CDA Primary Care moves to Ironwood
The CDA Primary Care family practice practice moved from 1025 W. Ironwood to 920 W. Ironwood.
The goal is to provide high quality, personalized care for the whole family by accepting new patients and same day appointments with hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday.
The staff includes Dr Robert Lakko, Mark Martindale, Christy Sutton, Candice Stone, Brandon Rice, Jessica Woodgeard and Mikeyah Owens.
Phone 208-667-2600. Visit www.cdaprimarycare.com and www.honestnutriciancda.com.
OneMain Financial moves to Hayden
Full-service OneMain Financial has moved to 97 W. Prairie Shopping Center from 101 Ironwood Drive.
Personal loans up to $15,000, hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sharon Julius is Branch Manager.
OneMain Financial has been in business for over 100 years with 1,400 locations and headquarters in Evansville, Ind. Locally, call 208-664-2101 and fax 208-765-3886. Visit www.OMF.com.
Now the Tidbits:
- Fish On is a new restaurant in Rathdrum.
*The Coeur d’Alene Foot and Ankle Clinic is expanding to 101 Ironwood Drive.
- Uncorked With Friends will take place at 9443 Government Way in Hayden.
- Little Bear Tattoo will be at 403 N. Second St.
- Cochinito Taqueria will be in Hayden.
- Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness at Ironwood Square.
- A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for the Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for team rental information. The building should be completed by the end of August. For more information on the lease, contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
- Construction of a professional Class A office building is expected to begin soon on the northwest corner of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road in Hayden.
- A new Metro Express car wash will be built where the “Coming Soon” sign is at the intersection of Lancaster Road and US 95 in Hayden.
- Bottle Joy’s tap will be at 1208 E. Sherman.
- Burke’s Restoration is building a new location at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
- The Thomas George Building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Ave. will be 18 floors mixed with commercial premises on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for the offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 retail lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with retail on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- The Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is constructing a new building in Hayden.
- The Well-Ness Bar will be located in the new building under construction on Appleway.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- The Valvoline Instant Oil Change will take place at 1830 N. Third St.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- Clues for the TV show “Jeopardy” are misprinted with “, instead of”, and show it to millions of viewers.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]